APEKS LEFT/RIGHT HAND CYLINDER VALVE
The cylinder valve is where your air delivery system starts, so why compromise the performance of your regulator with an inferior manifold system? The Apeks range of manifolds and cylinder valves feature a metallic reinforced, soft grip and shock resistant hand-wheel, double O Ring sealing and nickel plated internal parts for high gas flow and superior performance.
- Available in 232bar DIN (G5/8”)/Yoke convertible, 300bar DIN (G5/8”), M26 Nitrox.
- 1 piece forged cylinder valve.
- Simple to fit and maintain.
- High flow design.
- Available in left and right hand configuration.
- Ideal for sidemount cylinders due to manifold post. Brass debris tube
- M25 neck thread (NPSM and G 3/4 versions available on request)
- Future proofed valves – can be incorporated into a manifold if required.
- Unparalled Smooth action
- Soft grip shock resistant hand wheel with metal insert square drive mechanism.
- Nickel plated internal components for enhanced protection and smooth operation.
- Safety burst disks can be specified for valves.
- High quality chrome plated finish.
- Spare DIN insert O-Ring (Fitted in the Handwheel).
- Robust design.
- Polymer anti-rust tube.
- M26 Nitrox version conforms to BS EN 144-3:2003 and is suitable for use with 100% Oxygen.
Left Hand, Right Hand