The Calypso is durable and dependable in even the most demanding conditions. Its easy-to-maintain, lightweight, compact and comfortable design makes it a great fit for beginners and for use in dive centers. Dive centers will appreciate that this new version is compatible with previous versions.
- The Calypso is compact, easy to pack and easy to store
- The high-flow piston technology ensures excellent reliability and high performance
- Enjoy more stable medium pressure out thanks to the large diameter piston
- Designed with large holes in end caps for easy cleaning and better thermal exchange and improved resistance to freezing
- Built with few components for easy maintenance
- Includes a second filter, which can be change without dismantling and provides increased protection from polluted air
- For dive centers, a numbered sticker can be used to identify the regulator, easing the renting and tracking process
- Avoid water retention with the open yoke screw
- The dust cap adjacent to the body protects the yoke inlet fittings against shocks
- The unique Comfobite mouthpiece, with patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue
- The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes
- With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy
- The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy manipulation, even with gloves.
- The polyurethane purge cover offers significant abrasion- and tear-resistance, protects from shocks, allows for easy water purging, and decreases inhalation effort
- Side openings prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger
- The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.