AQUALUNG WAVE BCD
The premier global operational and training BC just got better with the introduction of our latest advancement in fade and abrasion resistant material – ResisteK™. With a new look and Aqua Lung’s continued focus on meeting the daily demands of operational users, the new Wave will continue to be the BC of choice in the world’s most demanding dive lockers for years to come.
- New technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists fading and abrasion.
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle.
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes.
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top front of the right lobe and a new octo-sleeve on the right shoulder strap provide two options to stow and deploy an octopus. In either location, the octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- A scooped instrument pocket (or octo-pocket) is also on the top front of left lobe, giving versatility of use.
- A large, easy-to-access utility pocket is found on each side of the Wave.
- Features 2 stainless steel flat D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump with highly visible orange pull bob is easy to locate and use.
- Lower rear dump with highly visible orange pull bob is useful for horizontal or head down orientation.
- Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort.
- Comes in 8 sizes including 3XS and 2XS.
- Size 3XS also features:
- A detachable, double adjusting crotch strap with neoprene center for extra comfort
- An optional tank band for a 30 cu. ft. cylinder (p/n 427056)
- Color coded by size with a reference on the lower section.
Optional accessories include the Airsource and reflector kit.
LG, MD, ML, SM, XL, XS, XXS, XXXS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.